THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

【 Broken Heart 】

【 Broken Heart 】


it was dark,
my vision bent through the tree branches,
i saw the big round moon hanging high,
the moon was clear and bright,
it shone its light through the window
inside my room
but i see no stars
perhaps they were all hiding somewhere else..............

inside my room
i sensed nothing,
i felt nothing,
i smelt nothing,
but......
i heard it.....
a sound.....
i was wondering where i can find the sound
i searched for it,
i cant.....

again..
i heard it,
i recognized the sound,
it came from my true heart,
my soul was sobbing
tears dropped making the sound that made me wondering
me heart had broken ..
torned into two...
i knew,
i will bring one of it away...
and another one,
i will just leave it there..
take care ...
when i back,
we can meet again..


0 comments: